The School Day
The staff at Bladon Church of England Primary School would like to welcome you.
Key facts about Bladon C of E Primary School
- School opens at 8.30am and finishes at 3pm.
- The school bell is rung at 8.45am which is when lessons begin.
- Registration is at 8.50am.
- School lunch boxes should be left on the trolley outside the hall.
- School dinners are freshly prepared on site and special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- Morning break is at 10.30am.
- Lunch time is from 12pm until 1pm.
- Sickness should be reported by 9.15am
- Any children that are taken out of school for medical or other appointments must be signed out in the school office.
Oxfordshire Teaching Schools Alliance
Bladon Primary School is a strategic partner school in the Oxfordshire Teaching Schools Alliance (OTSA).
Teaching Schools are part of the government's drive to give schools more freedom and to enable head teachers to take increasing responsibility for managing the education system. The Oxfordshire Teaching Schools Alliance is a partnership of Oxfordshire Schools, Oxfordshire County Council, the University of Oxford, the University of Reading, Oxford Brookes University and other significant educational organisations. Our vision is that by bringing together the strengths of all OTSA partners we have a unique opportunity to develop a sustainable culture of aspiration, collaboration and excellence leading to a world class education for all young people in Oxfordshire.