Oak Class - Years 3 & 4
This term, our topic is called 'Tom Raiders' and is about the Ancient Egyptian civilisation.
- Know where and when the Ancient Egyptian civilisation existed and order events on a timeline.
- Learn about the Ancient Egyptian empire, how it was established, maintained and its decline.
- Recognise the geography of Egypt and its borders using atlases – be able to locate Egypt on a map.
- Research and describe an important Ancient Egyptian artefact and what it tells us about the past.
- Create a clay cartouche and 'papyrus'-style paper
This term, we will also be creating our own podcasts about e-safety on the iPads and learning how to stay safe online, both during our Computing lessons and outside of school, too.
Our spellings and times tables tests will continue each Friday. Spellings are given out on fridays and tested the following Friday.